Sunday, November 06, 2005

Batch You Think That Farve Sucks!

OK...it's official: Charlie Batch is a much better (backup) QB than Tommy Gun.

But, we all knew that, save Coach Caher. But, still, watching the game was difficult. I mean, Hines had his first reception of the game in the second half. That is re-god-damn-diculous for a pro bowl receiver who needed just four receptions (today) to surpass a Stee's all-time record!

Charlie Batch deserves my love for two reasons. No, three. One: he is a hometahn boy from Homestead. Two: he wears my lucky number (16). And three: he won his first start today since the year 2000. Christ, since then, I've graduated college, held multiple jobs, completed 2.35 years of law school and lived in this god-foresaken city for four years!

Onto things other than the lovely Stees. After being sick for like two weeks, I still do not feel like myself. I feel rather unattractive, disorganized and generally lame. How do I kick this crappy outlook? I know that for starters I should clean my apartment, as a clean apartment always makes me feel better. Did I mention that I hate cleaning? Many of my friends think that I am a clean-freak. They are wrong. Actually, I am really fighting my genetic OCD. Go ahead, laugh. No, please, piss your pants if you'd like. I clean because I would rather look at an uncluttered place than a shithole. And a few weeks after I clean, the shithole begins to reappear.

Abracadabra! Schzamm! Fuck, magic won't clean my apartment...It was worth a try.

No comments: