Sunday, November 13, 2005

An Extraordinarily Uneventful Weekend

So, here I sit impatiently awaiting for halftime of the Stees/Brahns game to end so that I can witness more of this delicious smashmouth rivalry in action. Meanwhile, I think that it is important to add that I am doing so quietly and alone (Daisy Dogg is here, of course). This is very unusual, but I am finding it to be theraputic tonight. My typical schtick is to be around the Steelers "crew", drink I.C. Light to excess and down shots of red-headed sluts to celebrate each and every Stees score. It is really a brutal weekly tradition. Especially during late-night games, such as tonight's. Oh, one more thing about tonight's game. It's on ESPN and the intro that came on at 8:30 was a rap/opera to the tune of that "Lean Back" song that was popular this summer. One of the lyrics went like this, "Oh, no, it's gonna go down; Pittsburgh Steelers against the Cleveland Browns." Down rhymes with Browns...How fucking creative can you get?

But, as this weekend was pretty low-key altogether, it seems appropriate to fly solo tonight. First off, PSU had a bye week. This in no way detracts from our No. 5 BCS rating, but it simply delays the inevitable trouncing of Michigan State next Saturday, clinching the Big Ten & generally rocking the BCS. JoePa for PA Supreme Court Justice (Justice Nigro, I sure voted to keep your ass in black robes).

A great shaht aht to T-dizza for her wonderful company at the Handmade Arcade Saturday evening (hipster craft show in Point Breeze). Oh, BTW, thanks Kels for the idea. Good times had by all.

I NOW INTERRUPT THIS BLOGGING TO INFORM YINZ THAT THE SECOND HALF HAS BEGUN AND...CHARLIE BATCH HAS A BROKEN HAND!!! He actually broke his hand before he squeezed into the end zone for the last second TD. What a warrior.
MADDOX IS IN.
I've got to go...damage control time. Holy shit.

No comments: