Monday, November 14, 2005

The Little Tommy Gun that Couldn't

Well, well, well. It's really happening. The Steelers QB situation is a disater. Where the fuck is Brian St. Pierre? Flirting in the Parisian riots? Fucking seriously, we need someone to step it up besides little old Tommy Gun. BIG Ben is aht until the HUGE Monday night game v. the invincible Colts, complete with Manning sauce all over it. T.Gun is simply petrified to play QB...I can see it, the announcers can see it, and I am convinced that every defense in the league knows it. Granted, that sad day three years ago when he was temporarily paralyzed was extremely frightening, but if you are getting a phatty paycheck to be the No. 2 QB for a crazyass NFL team, then do it with confidence.
Or else you are just going to be raking up more garbage from your lawn along with the dead leaves.
Personally, I do not have the time nor gas money to go to TG's house & fuck up his curb appeal, but Stees fans collectively do. You've been served, dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!!

This is your best little friend in da burgh--I check this blog on the daily, and frankly I am disappointed--your life is rich with blogability--get on the freakin' stick. Thanks to Ms. Throckmorton (she told me that I can do this), I now know how to post comments "anonymously"-so you will just have to guess who this is.

Love yinz!

Oh, by the way, this is to Nonna--Ms. Stockey LOVES boys, and she is NEVER a drunk woman--gross!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi diceburgh, I found this on my computer's history and decided to see what a blog was like. Interesting.
Good luck in your last semester.
love
Mrs. B