Thursday, April 13, 2006

Big Weave Plus One (More)

Last night, I attended my first ever "Boot Camp" at Naka Fitness. Basically, this amounted to 2 hours of heart-pounding hip hop aerobics, supplemented with tons of abs & weights. Suffice it to say that I am really sore this morning. But, the most important news of the night was that Weave ran out of the class at 8:30pm (after class, but before stretching) to go to the hospital because his wife was having a baby! GO BIG WEAVE! Procreate! Good job!

Weave, you are such an amazing person & asset to this town. You are a great father, teacher & role model. I am so happy that you are having another kid, cause that means that there will be another kickass dancer in the Burgh. And that kid will have a father who we all adore.

Congrats!

1 comment:

Timmer said...

I love Big Weave so much I could cry! I was totally going to blog about the new little Weaver--of course, you beat me to it.

Big love for all of the hard bitches that worship in the church of Weave.