Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"I Heard That You Were Talkin' Shit

And you didn't think that I would hear it
People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up..."

-Gwen S.

Well, it certainly worked, didn't it?

You know who you are.

******************************************************************************
P.S. Throck & Co., this has nothing to do with yinz & your CCC sweetness. A completely different situation. I could see how there may be confusion with said cheers, etc. Rock on.

2 comments:

AML said...

That is seriously like my least favorite Gwen song...eh...Go Steelers.

Timmer said...

"I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all,
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you.
That's right, I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust."

I would again like to reiterate that this has no relation to Throck & Co., I will cry tears of joy if you guys win the CCC.

This is for a person who just can't stop talking shit--KP, my dear!

Uh, Lukas--I love everything about the song--can we still be friends?