Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Man So Evil He Shoots His Friends

I have been extraordinarily busy as of late, with equal parts work & fun. This trend is evidenced by my complete inability to blog about the Steelers Super Bowl Victory. I was too overwhelmed by the whole experience. I just couldn't do it justice with words & photos. I must say though, life is good. Roll roll good.

And about to hurl into overdrive for the next five weeks or so. The final push. The client counseling comp., sundry law school events, such as the PLSIF auction & law school prom, writing my "seminar" paper, the eating contest, the freaking symposium, annoying copyright law papers, & getting yinz all ready for the bar exam thru barbri. Oh well, I was hoping that I could spend Spring Break here in da Burgh, reading 1L briefs. It's going to be really relaxing. Psych.

Anyway, the title of this post is in reference to the news that Veep Dick Cheney shot his quail hunting buddy with a shotgun yesterday. A. Mazing. I feel bad for the 78-year old S.O.B. lawyer that was "sprayed" with shotgun pellets, but hey, I've got five words for anyone who hangs out with evil incarnate: assumption of the risk, dude.

The Karma Police are coming to get you. Finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the lawyer won't die until the Estate tax is repealed. I was saddened to learn that Scalia wasn't the potential victim of the gunshot. I guess they're taking that checks and balances thing more seriously.

Anonymous said...

The Transplant
You are 90% fluent in Pittsburghese!
You're new to the city, or at least know people who live here. Your use and knowledge of Pittsburghese may or may not be ironic.

Yinz. ugh.