Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday, Sun-DAY, SUN-day!

Jeeesus, what a productive day! I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience, watching a completely Zen version of Dice efficiently plow through a seemingly insurmountable amount of work...then spend a few hours begging networked folks for a job for August 2006. Gracefully.

Then, passing out again...soon.

In re: the CCC, I would like to thank the Academy & my "law" pardner, T.McC for her constantly amazing sweetness, which is a multi-faceted type of sweetness. Like, when you need to freak aht abaht a cutie or be as silly as you wanna be-typa sweetness. Or, call the A/C Privilege a "doctrine" or wipe your snot on your shirt-version of the "ness that is sweet." See, also, Transporting a gallon jug of hair spray in her briefcase; Inability to function without coffee; General willingness to try to accept & love P-Burgh; Being the best Legal Writing TA the world has ever known. SFC! (Copyright, Throck. 2006.)

I'm just glad that we gave it our all. Roll roll glad. I love you. Team Peezy & HLPs foreva!

Oh, & I would like to also thank Pittsburgh. For keepin' it real. And the Steelers. Oh wait, this isn't an acceptance speech. Oops!

Way to fucking GO! Team Emily & Krista Ann! Fucking hell yes! You will rule again.

The reign of passive-aggressive behavior is ova! Praise the Barco!

G'night.




No comments: