Friday, January 20, 2006

At Least I Haven't Sent Them My Panties Yet

OK, OK, OK.

We all know that professional football playas are athletic, strong & (mostly) hot. I have been trying to explain this to my male friends for years: Sports are a win-win situation for us ladies. Not only do we get to experience the whole thrill of competition thing, we get some truly up-close views of some of the tightest bootys in the United States of America. Take football: bending over at the line of scrimmage...the camera tightens in on some ass. Another replay...more ass shots. Tackling = additional asses coming together in a celebration of some tight asses.

Now, baseball uniforms are a bit looser in their cut & well, hockey, um, you have to really wait until the locker room interviews to get a decent look at the goods. And, I'm sorry, but I have no real devotion to b-ball, except to say: Go Pitt & I will start paying attention in late February for the NCAA tourney.

Anyway, today the Post-Gazette printed a fluff article chronicling the ladies' love of the Stees that made me giggle & feel kinda funny. Hines Ward is a metrosexual? No, it's just that Orr's Jewelers rocks, man.

And, for the record, Antwaan R.E. has always been known as "my baby's daddy." (Note to reader: I have no kids; it's just an expression of eternal hope.) And I also swoon over the thought of Troy pledging his devotion to me.

Back to reality: Let's get away from this whole imaginary exercise & focus on killing the Broncos Sunday. Seriously. Go Steelers!

No comments: