Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lookin' for Some Speed Stick?

One of the many highlights of Friday night went down during our pre-game at Mick McGwire's:

Scene: Our crew be sipping Guiness draughts & other assorted bevs at two tables in the front of the bar.

Two men approached the booth where Dan, Chris & I were sitting & began to empty the contents of their pockets onto our table. Contents = 5 Speed Sticks + 1 Lady Speed Stick = 6 sticks of deodorant. They inquired as to whether we would like to purchase some & we declined. Honestly, I was so effing perplexed for the first 30 seconds when the deodorant was being revealed that I kinda stared at these dudes with a look of total confusion. In retrospect, I really wish that I would have asked these gentlemen, "How much for the Lady Speed Stick?" Just to see how low would they go.

A. mazing.


No comments: