Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Die, Ashley Parker Angel, Die!


Are you ready for this? Seriously, you might want to get a garbage can & keep it handy as you read this post.

This Tiger Beat lookin' stud is Ashley Parker Angel. No, really. That's his legal name.

And unbeknownst to me, he was a member of the copycat mid-to-late-nineties boy band called "O-Town." And here's the thing: he's currently broke. Furthermore, MTV has decided to document his sad little post-stardom pussy-ass life in a show titled There & Back: Ashely Parker Angel.

"Formerly an O-Town member, Ashley Parker Angel, struggles to make it back to the top of the music industry in this heartwarming series about losing it all and second chances."

Heartwarming, my ass! More like completely infuriating! He claims to have only 22 dollars left in his bank account. He has also knocked up his girlfriend, Tiffany & is seriously prone to hissy fits. I could kill him. At least figuratively. I could take my Terrible Tahl & beat him with it...or maybe just take him into a local punk bar & introduce him to the regulars. Ahhh. So many options, really.

Seriously, dude, I haven't even been famous once (yet) & I have more money in my bank account than you. Most responsible people do. Why, oh why, must your story be broadcast over the airways? You never saw M.C. Hammer crying on his own sitcom after he went bankrupt. (Wait, was he on a season of The Surreal Life? Hmmmm.)

So there, I hope that you have not puked up too much of your dinner reading this.

Bra, I wish DOG The Bounty Hunter would just kick this dude's ass. K?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dice,

do you remeber the manager from that o-town making the band show? he used to drool at the auditions.

that show was completely awesome. it was a spectacle of greed and gloss: tv perfection. donny

Anonymous said...

I think you people are just jealous. Why don't yall grow up and stop acting like 2 year olds.

Anonymous said...

ur a asshole!!!!! u jus jealous cuz u probly cant even make it in a factory job.... so u go suck a dick an u die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw a picture of his kid! The name Lyric (pansy!) suits him well. He really takes after his father, which means he is an absolute pussy.